Friday, July 2, 2010

First Real Post of the Summer

So I've been off about a week not (well we had an hour of school last Friday) and so far all I have done is think about school.  I've cleaned out my school e-mail, deleting junk and saving important and/or relevant e-mails.  I have organized, alphabetized, and gone through my personal choral music collection as well as my random sheet music collection (let's just say I have been letting that go for over 3 years).  Just yesterday I made my 2010-2011 folder on my computer and started transferring files, etc.  My plan for the last few days off I have before camp begins is to go through my plans from this year and mark which worked and which did not so that I use that information when I go to update the plans at the end of the summer.

What is wrong with me?  I've been off a week and yet, I have not been off.  I guess a teacher never gets a vacation; always thinking about their students and how to improve their lessons to reach more. 

Oooh... my jwpepper.com order just came -- time to peruse some new chorus songs so that I can plan my concerts for next school year!

Happy planning and Happy Summer all!

No comments:

Post a Comment